How to Apply as Dip Powder:
- Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
- Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
- Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
- Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
- File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
- For a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, apply Top Coat.
- Apply Nourish Oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
How to Apply as Acrylic Powder:
- Prep your nails with primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
- If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
- Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
- Dap your brush into the color acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
- Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
- Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Gel Top Coat